[FFmpeg-user] List members behaviour

CherylJosie exwyeorzee at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 01:39:36 EEST 2019

From: Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
 To: ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
 Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 12:39 PM
 Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] List members behaviour

Am 13.04.19 um 21:33 schrieb Phil Rhodes via ffmpeg-user:
>> A public spat is not a FOSS existential crisis.
> I can't agree. This sort of thing is normal behaviour for people involved in FOSS projects. It comes from the top; do a Google image search for "torvalds finger." People involved in open source development are unpleasant to each other as a matter of course.

bullshit - they are just honest and direct instead the ass-licking and
attack subtle which is common in the shiny business world where nobody
has the eggs to say his hinest opinion straight to your face but god
beware you leave the room

Perhaps the topic is not the problem but rather the forum.

There must be at least one list devoted to FOSS politics?