[FFmpeg-user] Changing colorspace of output file

Zdravko Zdravkov nirayah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:54:01 EEST 2019

Hi everyone.
I'm quite new to FFMPEG so I need some help.
For a project I'm working on I need to create .mov clip out of TIFF
sequence. This is the command I'm using:

ffmpeg -start_number 1000 -f image2 -r 24 -i ARR_106_0 -vcodec libx264 -s
> 1920x1080 /home/output152.mov

And it actually provides me with an output file.  The video, though, is
with gamma2.2 colorspace, when I need it to be sRGB. How do I accomplish
this? There's a lot info in the wiki, but I find it hard to understand.

Thanks in advance