[FFmpeg-user] top posting

Erik Dobák erik.dobak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:56:39 EEST 2019

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 14:35, Ulf Zibis <Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 13.08.19 um 14:23 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> > I (still) believe it is impossible not to find it assuming you
> > searched for an explanation.
> > (Assuming a German browser default)
> But it is very likely, that people interpret it as "Do not post a new
> question *on top* of an existing post/thread", and see no requirement
> for further research, as this understanding is a very common subject in
> mailing lists.
>
> -Ulf

yes it is the Google Mails Web GUI fault.  when you reply on a mail you see
just blank space and you do no know if the message goes above or below the
original email text. i have searched now the settings but there is nothing
regarding top/bottom posting.

Ad google spies on you: Well Echelon reads all the emails including your
gmx. but yes gmail sucks regarding the GUI they change it all the time.
maybe i should switch...