[FFmpeg-user] hstack a video with a delayed version of itself

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Aug 14 16:09:34 EEST 2019

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 15:01:16 +0200, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
> Without actually trying to reproduce

Sorry. I did now with ffplay, and adding "/TB" does work. :-)

> > This produces a video of 6 seconds length. But both clocks are running
> > synchronously from 4 to 10.

Now that I have tested, I can observe that, with your example, the
clocks are *not* running synchronously for me actually. Instead
testsrc2's PTS display is exactly 4 apart, and its time display is 160
ms apart. Just to point out where you can pick up the discrepancy. ;)

Cheers,
Moritz