[FFmpeg-user] Overlay performance

Darrin Smith darrinps at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:49:39 EEST 2019

Really appreciate the feedback.

One question though so I understand correctly.

It was suggested to use a cropped overlay. Does FFMpeg auto scale up then?

I need overlay content on all four corners of the video. What I did was
create on png that is the same size as the video source resolution. If I
crop everything out but the text I need, then FFMpeg, by default, will
stretch that to the corners of the video? I had not read that anywhere so I
was just wanting to make sure that I understood correctly.

Again, thank you for your help here.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by