[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg video to Opengl window black screen

Dorian Green doriangreen97 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 05:05:07 EET 2019

I have been working on displaying ffmpeg video frame to a OpenGL window for
quite a while now and could really use some help. A lot of the use cases I
find online have not been much help and OpenGL is somewhat tough especially
considering this is my first rodeo with it.

Here is my code: https://pastebin.com/aiHzupCy

i made it as simple as I could. It opens the file decode the frames and
uses what i know in OpenGL to attempt to display it. I know my OpenGL code
is wrong but, i can not pinpoint what the problems are