[FFmpeg-user] Converting pictures to video

gga ggarra13 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 03:01:43 EET 2019

On 5/12/19 21:07, Anwuli Okwuashi wrote:
> Thank you,
>
> Yes, the first command is the stata blog extrat, the second is mine.
> Previous attempts had the value for the -b:v but still did not work.
> I have 20 png files created using stata, I just need to convert them to
> video/animation. With that, I'll appreciate any help.

ffmpeg prints out a lot of information upon running, which can help in
debugging your problem.  If stata does not print any output (it means it
is swallowing the stdout/stderr output), I suggest you first try the
command from a command line prompt.  If you don't know what that is,
search for cmd.exe.  The variables are specified with set commands and
referred with %var% syntax. With that, you should be able to run ffmpeg
from cmd.exe and see the output for it.  Send the output and command to
the mailing list.