[FFmpeg-user] Preserver PCR

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 23:01:50 EET 2019

> With your tip things are better but sitll a difference. Now i have startime = 0.000657.
> Do not understand where the little difference comes from.
> do you have an idea?

I am not sure, except for the fact that the number is still a multiple of 1/44100. I think what’s happening is there are audio frames that come before the first video, but not sure why that’s the case if it’s not for the source. Here are some random options you can try though: -copytb 0 / -mpegts_copyts 1 / -omit_video_pes_length 0.