[FFmpeg-user] Receiving streams from two RTP stream sources, stacking them and sending to RTMP

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Feb 11 12:39:42 EET 2019

On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 12:02:03 +0000, Nestor Morales wrote:

In the meantime:

> The output:
> ffmpeg version 3.3.4-2 Copyright (c) 2000-2017 the FFmpeg developers
>   built with gcc 7 (Ubuntu 7.2.0-8ubuntu2)

Have you considered using a much newer version of ffmpeg? This one is
17 months old, and it last received feature and performance
enhancements 22 months ago.

If you can't find a different repository, and don't care to build
ffmpeg yourself, please grab a binary here:
https://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/

(Left-hand colum, version "git:", preferred here.)

I can't promise performance improvements, but it's better you
double-checked.

Moritz