[FFmpeg-user] How to encrypt hls output format with dvbsub subtitles

Sergio A S de Aguiar ssaguiar2 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:25:57 EET 2019

Thank you for your answer.

We are using a custom player and we need to have the option to show or not the subtitles.

If the subtitles must not be encrypted, as stated by Apple, I am thinking in encode video and audio with encryption in one ts file and do the same (without encryption) in another ts file. After that, I think it's possible to bring them together thru m3u8 file.