[FFmpeg-user] signalstats

adam smith adamsmith79 at icloud.com
Thu Feb 14 20:55:50 EET 2019

Thanks very much.
I was hoping to restrict the output using ffmpeg and not ffprobe; mostly so I could make a proxy with overlay and metadata text file at the same time.

My question regarding bit depth was because the filter doc shows values between 0-255 which is cool for 8bit values, but 10bit obvs higher.

Thanks for your help
I will give it a whirl with a 10 bit file and see what comes out.

Sent from my iPhone