[FFmpeg-user] How to copy all of 5 audio streams to mp4 file

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Feb 18 16:01:06 EET 2019

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 11:56:42 +0100, Ulf Zibis wrote:
> I have a ripped vob stream with 5 audio streams. I want all these audio
> streams in the mp4 file. What to do for this?

Oh, another thing: It depends on how these VOBs were ripped. In most
cases, ffmpeg won't we able to handle them as a bundle, with concat. It
will trip over other structures such as menus, stuffing, an so on.

There's a script to aid in ripping:
tools/dvd2concat

You may need to use that across your ripped DVD structure to access the
video.

Moritz