[FFmpeg-user] How to copy all of 5 audio streams to mp4 file

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:59:51 EET 2019

> I got the same results with that. Does it matter at which position I put
> these arguments and does it last to use only one of the two?

I’m pretty sure probe size and analyze duration are per file, put it before the input. And they are both limits, so I think you need to use both (if you don’t, the default value for the unspecified one will be limiting).

> When I look at dvd::rip, which I used to rip the DVD, it seems that
> there are used images for the subtitles and when I invoke "create
> vobsub" I get a bunch of files, where I don't know how to process with
> ffmpeg. Can you give me another hint?
Use the index file as the input, you might have gotten one file for each track/language? Also you should keep in mind that you can copy bitmap subtitles into mp4 but how to handle them isn’t universally defined like say, ttml tracks.