[FFmpeg-user] MPEG-2 encoding problem

Jane friendjane at nefu.edu.cn
Tue Feb 19 05:31:28 EET 2019

Thank for the detailed information. I'm trying to make full use of MPEG-2, because it's less complex. It's mainly disgned for MP at ML set-top boxes , just hope to keep compliance with DVD standards.
After I corrected flags, it works pretty well. I know a little about sc_threshold, b_strategy and the dia_size, simply I can't find information about that. Only this was found, Is it useful? http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2009-January/068162.html