[FFmpeg-user] How to UN-sub (and re-sub) the the mailing list?

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 10:39:12 EET 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 08:27:56 +0000, Andrew Valenkov wrote:
> And I subscribe again by asking any question?

No, then your mail will be moderated (I believe), meaning it won't
reach the list quickly, and you won't receive replies.

How did you subscribe originally? That's the way to go. That quoted
link leads to a subscription, by the way.

Please understand that this is not a support hotline. Your questions
get shared with the community, as do your answers. You have to live
with the load of other communications, and can learn from them. :-) On
other forums, your particular question may be answered without you
needing to see other threads.

But you are of course free to unsubscribe here in the meantime, while
you are no longer interested.

Moritz

P.S.: Please read up on what top-posting is, and try to avoid it on
this list. Thank you!