[FFmpeg-user] bug on ubuntu 18.04 with gcc7.3 and g++7.3

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:34:47 EET 2019

Hello,
Sorry for the mistake. I built it with make command.
 Find bellow my configure line :

env LD_PRELOAD=${MYLIB_DIR}/libmylib.so <SOURCE_DIR>/configure
            --prefix=<BINARY_DIR>
            --extra-cflags=-I<BINARY_DIR>/include
            --extra-ldflags=-L<BINARY_DIR>/lib
            --extra-libs=-lstclib\ -lpthread
            --enable-gpl
            --enable-nonfree
            --enable-libfdk-aac
            --disable-doc
            --disable-pthreads
            --disable-programs
            --enable-shared
            --enable-static
            --enable-runtime-cpudetect
NB : I combine my own library and ffmpeg.

I confirmed that my sysem is supposed to be non-broken.

Regards