[FFmpeg-user] piping raw audio data from c buffer

alex jamshedi alexsjamshedi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:35:49 EET 2019

Hi,

I have written C code that subscribes to a UDP multicast group, and stores
the raw (hex) incoming audio data into a buffer.

I was wondering if there is a way of piping this buffer with the raw audio
data to ffmpeg within the C code in order to play the audio. I have seen
examples of .wav files being piped to ffmpeg within C files, but not a
buffer.

I am not experienced with ffmpeg and any help/tips would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.