[FFmpeg-user] MLP encoder: encodes 24-bit wav files into 16-bit MLP

Jai Luthra me at jailuthra.in
Tue Jul 9 21:00:26 EEST 2019

On Sun Jul 7 09:57:26 EEST 2019, Fabrice Nicol wrote:
> I'll be testing the recompiled-reactivated 24 bit encoder so that MLP can be
> added to the free DVD-Audio authoring software dvda-author
> (http://dvd-audio.sourceforge.com), which is currently being improved.
> Hopefully Jai can fix remaining issues and let me know.

Hi Fabrice,

I have fixed the lossless check issues and enabled 24 bit support for both MLP
and TrueHD. I've sent the patch [1] out for review on ffmpeg-devel, check it
out if you need it urgently before review and merge.

[1]: http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2019-July/246357.html

Cheers,
Jai