[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg convert mp3 to opus codec (contained in ogg format)?

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:12:48 EEST 2019

> I get this error in windows when converting mp3 to ogg (opus codec)
Ah, i was a bit too late, but yes, take Reino’s advice and you should be all set… but,

> Whatsapp is only accepting opus contained in ogg.

I highly doubt this??? WhatsApp sends any file it doesn't care iirc. Unless you want it to play in-line in the chat screen or something?

P.S. Copy and paste the command and output instead of posting a screenshot please, for our convenience’s sake.