[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg convert mp3 to opus codec (contained in ogg format)?

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:30:47 EEST 2019

> Thank you. I'm new and still learning. :-)

That’s good, but in that spirit, you should look up what top-posting is and avoid doing it in this mailing list.

> I need to convert with the following settings:
>
> Bitrate of 19.1kbps
> 1 channel
> Sample rate of 16.0khz

That would look like this:
ffmpeg -i audio.mp3 -c:a libopus -b 19.1k -ac 1 -r 16k newfilename.ogg
But I hesitate to just give you a command you might not understand because a lot of your questions don’t quite make sense… Such as
> Is the Writing library " Lavf58.28.102" the same as "WhatsApp"?

What is it that you’re trying to do? It’ll be easier to help if you give us a bigger picture.