[FFmpeg-user] Installing the ocv filter

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Jul 25 11:36:35 EEST 2019

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 04:11:01 -0400, Ted Park wrote:
> > Interestingly, the Ubuntu build is apparently built with
> > "—enable-libopencv", but they managed not to get the "ocv" filter in.
>
> Is that possible?? Wouldn’t it produce an error?

Indeed it would, I did check the configure script. IOW, if you say
"—enable-libopencv", configure will fail if it does not find headers
and library (check_func_headers and test_ld). If it succeeds, the ocv
filter should automatically be enabled and succeed to build.

Peculiar stuff here today.

Moritz