[FFmpeg-user] rtp_mpegts metadata copying and pmt_pid/pcr_pid setting

Micael Silva micaelsilva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 23:25:50 EEST 2019

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 4:49 PM Felipe W Damasio <felipewd at taghos.com.br>
wrote:

> Hi Micael,

>  From: "Micael Silva" <micaelsilva at gmail.com>
>

> Did the output option -streamid has some use on this case?
>
>  -
>
>  Not really, rtp_mpegts seems to fallback to default values, completely
> ignoring the setting.
>
>  Cheers,
>
>  Felipe Damasio

I'm not familiar with streaming over RTP but seems to me that the way
forward is to set the params on the mpegts muxer side then send it to the
RTP protocol. Maybe the lack of specific settings on mpegts side made RTP
fill these gaps with default values. Look at some examples on the
documentation: https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-formats.html#mpegts-1