[FFmpeg-user] rtp_mpegts metadata copying and pmt_pid/pcr_pid setting

Felipe W Damasio felipewd at taghos.com.br
Tue Jun 11 23:30:12 EEST 2019

Hi Micael,

 From: "Micael Silva" <micaelsilva at gmail.com>

I'm not familiar with streaming over RTP but seems to me that the way
forward is to set the params on the mpegts muxer side then send it to the
RTP protocol. Maybe the lack of specific settings on mpegts side made RTP
fill these gaps with default values. Look at some examples on the
documentation: https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-formats.html#mpegts-1

 -

 Great, thanks.

 Indeed the mpegts muxer has everything I need. Although I can't do
something like this:

rtp://<another address>:<port>

 I'm going to have to pass it to -f rtp_mpegts which will reset all the
options to the default values.

 Cheers,

 Felipe Damasio