[FFmpeg-user] converting mp4 to ts [8k]

Stanisław Artymowski stanislaw.artymowski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:12:11 EEST 2019

Hello,
I know that this topis was discussed several times, but I still don't
know the proper solution.

I was trying to convert mp4 stream to ts using this command:
ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -c copy -muxrate 80M -y output.ts

I used -c copy, because I want to have same codec and I used muxrate
80M so I will be able to have CBR 80M.
but I am getting "dts < pcr, TS is invalid" warning all the time, and
I don't know how to handle it.

Now I am trying to run above command but I added "-b:v 80M -maxrate
80M -bufsize 80M" - then converting tooks really long and at some
point I am still getting the warning.

Can someone walk with me through this and point me the solution? What
am I missing?

I am working on Ubuntu.

Best regards