[FFmpeg-user] Live feed from AMCREST IP camera

rajeev2301 rajeev.ranjan2301 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 16 02:12:56 EEST 2019

Hi

I am trying to get a live feed /RTSP stream from one of my Amcrest IP camera
- using ffmpeg to live stream into a browser. eventually I wants to use it
into  my OpenHab panel.

I pretty much followed the insruction give in the attached link.

https://community.openhab.org/t/how-to-display-rtsp-streams-from-ip-cameras-in-openhab-and-habpanel-linux-only/69021

(with  excpetion that I don't know how to remove authentication for ONVIF-
in fact my NVR doesn't allow me to do that, may be due to security reason)

As per the instruction it says I need to replace the rstp url with what the
ipcamera  binding report for any ONVIF capabile cameras. I am not able to
figure our what need to be replaced.

ffmpeg -rtsp_tranport tcp -i
'rtsp://192.168.1.53:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=D4&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif'
http://127.0.0.1:8090/cameral.ffm

anyway I modified the above command to
 ffmpeg -i
"rtsp://192.168.1.53:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=D4&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif"
http://127.0.0.1:8090/cameral.ffm

but when I launched it through raspberry pi console I got the following
error.

[tcp @ 0x14993f0] Connection to tcp://192.168.1.53:554?timeout=0 failed: No
route to host
rtsp://192.168.1.53:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=D4&subtype=0: No route to
host

Can soneone quickly help m eon this..

Note : I am trying to get the feed from  Amcrest ProHD Outdoor 3MP Wi-Fi
Vandal Dome IP Security Camera - IP3M-956B

Regards
Rajeev.

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/