[FFmpeg-user] Export TC track as text(file)?

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Mon Jun 17 23:36:49 EEST 2019

Hi everyone :)

I already tried searching the web for this, but couldn't find any useful
answers (that didn't just cover the start timecode metadata):

-------------------------
Can I use FFmpeg to export (*) the (even non-continuous) data/timestamps
from a timecode track (TC track) e.g. from MOV, MP4 or MXF file?
So far, I only know (and found) recipes for setting a start timecode.
But what about handling TC tracks?

I'm grateful for any hints and examples!

Thank you very much in advance,
Peter

(*) and later even use that data to re-generate the timecode data as TC
track.