[FFmpeg-user] Invalid riff index > 256 errors

Morgan Carr Markell carrm163 at umn.edu
Fri Mar 1 02:25:00 EET 2019

You really want the whole console output? It is thousands of lines long.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 5:18 PM Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Am 28.02.2019 um 23:34 schrieb Morgan Carr Markell <carrm163 at umn.edu>:
> >
> > When I convert large .MP4 video files (~3 hours long)
> > to .avi files, using this code:
> >
> > ffmpeg -i input.MP4 -an -vcodec rawvideo -y output.avi
>
> Please provide the commmand line you tested together with the complete,
> uncut console output to make this a valid request.
>
> Carl Eugen

Morgan Carr-Markell, PhD Candidate
Spivak Lab
Department of Entomology
University of Minnesota
www.beelab.umn.edu

Mailing address: 219 Hodson Hall, 1980 Folwell Ave, St Paul, MN 55108
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1980+Folwell+Ave,+St+Paul,+MN+55108&entry=gmail&source=g>
Office address: Bee Research Facility,1634 Gortner Ave, St Paul MN 55108
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1634+Gortner+Ave,+St+Paul+MN+55108&entry=gmail&source=g>