[FFmpeg-user] Concatenating files - dropping audio

Ron Barnes rbarnes at njdevils.net
Tue Mar 5 14:45:41 EET 2019

Hello All,

I'm trying to concatenate 49 m2ts files into a single m2ts file.  I listed all the files in a text file and used the following command.

ffmpeg -analyzeduration 100000M -probesize 100000M -f concat -safe 0 -i Concat.TXT -c copy Output_Full_Video.m2ts

After completion, I verify the video with VLC and Windows Media player.  Instead of the 8+ audio files from the original file(s) I only get a single audio and it only plays in VLC not Windows Media Player.

What is the proper way to concatenate files using ffmpeg?

Thank you in advance!

-Ron