[FFmpeg-user] When AIFF to WAV, ReplayGain is not extracted as Side data.

yas tam yaslam0521 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 05:30:16 EET 2019

Thanks Moritz.

I uploaded the sample file of AIFF with ReplayGain.
I also uploaded Flac file and Apple Lossless file of the same sound source.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zk3l8sn69zo2skc/AACgAyNqfgW2Pdsob90R7MBva?dl=0

※ These sound sources were created from free samples of 2L High Resolution
Music.
http://www.2l.no/hires/

Regards,