[FFmpeg-user] http hangs, https not, following ubuntu build from scratch.

James Northrup jim at vsiwest.com
Tue Mar 19 12:18:51 EET 2019

the addition of a bash curl pipe seems to instigate

[mp3 @ 0x55d81a07c280] Thread message queue blocking; consider raising the
thread_queue_size option (current value: 8)

that i don't see when http:// is a valid working protocol.  the slowdown
adds a lot of wall-clock time.

as of today  i have one ubuntu 19.04 that does fetch http: and one that
does not.  both same buiilds.