[FFmpeg-user] AVID Proxy H.264

David Prosser davidharryprosser at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:11:12 EET 2019

I've been trying to get hold of their SDK tools but don't seem to have much
luck - were you able to download the AMT tools from somewhere? They
mentioned their "Professional Codec Pack" may be able to do it, but them
mentioning it as about as far as they went....they're just added the
ability to make Long GOP H264 within Avid but, I think it's due to how Avid
expects it to wrapped in the MXF.