[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG and VirtualDub

Robert Aronson raron.signup at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:31:51 EET 2019

Firstly, what is top-posting?

Secondly, I am not ungrateful for the effort to resolve my issue. I did
thank Moritz at the end of the message. But I did not, and still do not,
believe the attitude was called for. I am not a tech or software wizard.
Most people aren't. But I tried very hard to solve this problem on my
own, and coming here was a last resort. My question apparently wasn't
even allowed to be posted for some reason on the other FFMPEG forum I
asked. (My post never appeared.) But what do I find here, in my
desperation, as a first response? A person talking to me like I'm an
idiot. There is no such thing as a stupid question if it is asked from a
genuine point of ignorance.