[FFmpeg-user] Change FPS

Daniel Senderowicz daniel.senderowicz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 00:57:58 EET 2019

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 4:20 PM Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> daniel.senderowicz at gmail.com>:
> > what is top posting?
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=top+posting
>
> > I didnt do any comparisons between the wolverine and other brands, b&h
> had
> > the Pro model on sale, that was the way I decided
>
> > So will mencoder do the interpolation? If so, can u pls tell me the
> command
> > line to do that?
>
> I thought there is a longer explanation than this one but can't find
> it atm:
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-vcd-dvd.html
>
> Carl Eugen

I hope I'm not doing "top posting".
I went to that page and I see the partial command:

DVD with NTSC Pullup:

-of mpeg -mpegopts format=dvd:tsaf:telecine -ofps 24000/1001

but I don't understand it very well. I have nothing at 24fps, in my case
the video runs at 18fps, so should I do '-ofps 18'?
Also this is only part of the command, what would be the complete command?