[FFmpeg-user] Ham Radio

Dennis Wage dwage at dwage.com
Wed Mar 27 18:41:38 EET 2019

I use an old OLD windows program called scanrec19 on my pc laptop and it
works perfectly. That means I need to run my laptop 24/7/365. I'd like to
run everything on my low power consuming Raspberry Pi.

I am a ham radio operator and I am audio logging use of a weather repeater
system in Tennessee called MTEARS.

73's (ham jargon)
DW

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)