[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg for transcoding a stream into web pag

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:24:01 EEST 2019

I can get pretty much anything out of it I want.  It is an onvif camera,
so with some C, soap, xml, I can access it,  get URIs,  and can do things
like a reboot etc.
I can get snapshots out, and  streams,  H.264 and mp4.  I can also  access
it with VLC and stream different resolutions with it. So that part is not
the problem.

The problem is that I want some  that is common, stream over HTTP, are
flash etc, because as I said,  rtsp (and 'related protocols' are often
blocked.)

So my idea was tho use ffmpeg or gstreamer to  embed it in html, with some
sort of player.