[FFmpeg-user] Problems with ffmpeg on Windows 10

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat May 4 03:18:51 EEST 2019

Hello:

       I could use your help with three problems:

IMMEDIATE BLOCK:  I downloaded wzdu53.exe to a Windows 10 machine.
However, when I double-click on it, a little circle goes around for a
fraction of a second and then stops.  What do you suggest I try to get
past this?

WHY DO I CARE ABOUT wzdu53.exe?  I'm trying to upgrade ffmpeg, and the
standard instructions tells me to install wzdu53.exe and let it do the
update.

WHY DO I NEED TO UPDATE ffmpeg?  I was running "ffmpeg -i input.mp4
output.WebM", which I've done successfully on this same computer in the
past.  This time, it progressed to frame 15922 and then stopped
progressing.  A half hour later, I killed it.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves