[FFmpeg-user] cross compilation of ffmpeg, targetting WIndows: libbluray can not be found

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri May 31 23:47:43 EEST 2019

Am Fr., 31. Mai 2019 um 07:20 Uhr schrieb Vincent Torri
<vincent.torri at gmail.com>:

> ah, at least it seems that indeed pkg-config fails to find the pc file

Then try to fix that first, there is a define magic that fixes it.

>From looking at your configure output:
Is it possible that your are missing CROSS_PREFIX-pkg-config?
(I may be wrong)

> Note that PKG_CONFIG_PATH is not set and i do instead (see
> https://autotools.io/pkgconfig/cross-compiling.html section 4.4 at the
> bottom) :

FFmpeg does not use autotools, if pkg-config does not work for you
(it typically does not work for me here), you need to pass
--pkg-config=true to configure but in this case, you have to also
set the correct paths via --extra-*flags (this is expected and can
be avoided) and the right libraries via extra-libs (this is a trap from
the pkg-config fans), at least in some cases.

Carl Eugen