[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg cuvid not transcoding properly

Andy dssnosher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 05:06:20 EET 2019

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 12:35 PM Ted Park <kumowoon1025 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just noticed this but it some examples it seems you are specifying h264
decoder for an input that (apparently) is mpeg? I’m not sure which is
which, but I think cuvid and nvdec differ in the way they map or copy to
graphics memory thought maybe that might be the difference between the logs
(hw decoder into gpu you probably need to specify format, especially when
its input is http, I don’t know if in ffmpeg the protocol takes mime type
into account.) For the compilation issues, check that you have cuda nvenc
ffnv… etc where they can be found by configure script, clean before make.