[FFmpeg-user] Issue timelapse fps slowing down until reach 0 fps - thread_queue_size

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Nov 23 22:39:01 EET 2019

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 17:20:42 -0200, Ivan Junckes Filho wrote:
> This is the full output:

(And this is one of the reasons why we ask you to post the complete
output:)

> ffmpeg version 2.8.15-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers

This may very well be part of your issue: This version of ffmpeg is
very old, and ffmpeg has gone through a lot of redesign since. Please
use a recent version of ffmpeg. It you don't want to compile from git
master, grab a static binary from here, at least for testing purposes:

https://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/
(Left column, git master.)

Thanks,
Moritz