[FFmpeg-user] Need help with Live Streaming using GPU

Karan Singh karanveersingh5623 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:06:48 EEST 2019

Didn't get your point , can you elaborate ?
I am able to run 6 live streams with before mentioned parameters but after
that frames start dropping and CPU/GPU usage reaches 80~100% . Memory and
storage bandwidth is not much used .
If you can help me in correct usage of parameters with live streaming ,
that would be great .

Regards
Karan Singh