[FFmpeg-user] error compiling ffmpeg ERROR: cuda requested, but not all dependencies are satisfied: ffnvcodec

pasha-19 d.shuman at att.net
Tue Oct 22 13:21:50 EEST 2019

The ffnvcodec problem appears to be resolved.  However I now have a problem
with nvcc that according to some webpages is not compatible with msys2/mingw
will need to consider compiling using visual studio where I have had setup
problems (if I remember correctly being unable to find visual studio (maybe
because I installed the ide version and not the command line version.)
Thanks for the offers of help.

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/