[FFmpeg-user] Licensing ffmpeg

kushal ghosh kghoshnitk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:52:50 EEST 2019

"Use it commercially" means to use the binary as a part of an commercial
application. So the takeaway is the compile it without those flags. Thanks
for these pointers. I had gone through the Legal page and wanted a second
opinion from experts here as I am not professional legally qualified to
make best sens of it.
Thanks