[FFmpeg-user] "Non-monotonous DTS in output stream" error, previous and current values are equal

Crazy Red Elephant crazyredelephant at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:01:31 EEST 2020

So what do you think, Mark? I also noticed that if I use 1.2 version of ffmpeg there are no DTS errors and no dropping frames. The result file though acts weird when I try to create gifs from it for example. My gif creation software detects like 15 fps in it while "normal" videos give me the same amount fps in the gif as there are in the actual video. Not sure what's so special in version 1.2. Maybe it's because in old versions ffmpeg doesn't try to fix these timestamps or so... I still don't understand what's wrong with the source files :-(