[FFmpeg-user] Upmixing Dolby Pro Logic audio - still not possible?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:00:54 EEST 2020

Is it possible to do $SUBJECT (with ffmpeg or any other software)?

(For those asking why I want to do this.  My new Onkyo TX-RZ730 AVR
doesn't appear to support it; or if it does, I haven't been able to
discover how to enable the feature.  I'd also like to be able to simply
play the media in question, without having to remember to reconfigure
the AVR.)