[FFmpeg-user] delay time in live ultrasound converter

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:25:53 EEST 2020

I don't know where I can find bats nearby so I couldn't try it but how
does it work? The book makes it sound like you can use any mic, even
one built into a laptop for this? I suppose that's plausible looking
at a typical mic's frequency response graph, they are just cut off at
20khz, and don't roll off after 20khz like I thought they would, but
what about the sample rate? At 44.1kHz doesn't that mean anything over
22khz is more aliasing or harmonic distortion than an actual recording
of bat sounds?