[FFmpeg-user] Requesting to add a new book to the "Books about FFmpeg" section?

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:59:28 EEST 2020

After receiving feedback from this email forum and Reddit. I've decided to
remove the book from Amazon and will rebrand it as a beginner's guide. I
never meant to be disingenuous and it seems calling it a *bible* has pissed
off a lot of people. I wont be adding it to the list of recommended books
any time soon. Thanks for all the feedback and comments, I should have
asked the community input first before publishing it.