[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg discord server has reached > 100 members! 🎉

Glenn W wolfe.t.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:08:37 EEST 2020

hey guys,

our unofficial ffmpeg discord server has now reached over 100 members!
we're hoping to create a stronger online community to help this great tool
continue to be used and understood by as many people as possible.

would love for you to join us:

https://discord.gg/vjNkh8t

on our discord server you can:

- get live feedback from other active users

- share code blocks

- browse through history for other similar questions

- interact with other members of the community

- have fun, share your work, learn something new
<https://emojipedia.org/grinning-face-with-big-eyes/>

Best,

Glenn