[FFmpeg-user] install on centos fail

jacky renaux renaux.jacky at orange.fr
Tue Aug 4 11:56:53 EEST 2020

Hi

I try to install full ffmpeg on centos and using this guide
              https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Centos

I made the following shell

cd ffmpeg_sources
curl -O -L https://ffmpeg.org/releases/ffmpeg-snapshot.tar.bz2
tar xjvf ffmpeg-snapshot.tar.bz2

cd ffmpeg

PATH="$HOME/bin:$PATH"
PKG_CONFIG_PATH="$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib/pkgconfig" ./configure \
   --prefix="$HOME/ffmpeg_build" \
   --pkg-config-flags="--static" \
   --extra-cflags="-I$HOME/ffmpeg_build/include" \
   --extra-ldflags="-L$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib" \
   --extra-libs=-lpthread \
   --extra-libs=-lm \
   --bindir="$HOME/bin" \
   --enable-gpl \
   --enable-libfdk_aac \
   --enable-libfreetype \
   --enable-libmp3lame \
   --enable-libopus \
   --enable-libvpx \
   --enable-libx264 \
   --enable-libx265 \
   --enable-nonfree
make
make install
#hash -d ffmpeg

--- I am getting errors and install stops    see console details

ERROR: freetype2 not found using pkg-config

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "ffbuild/config.log" produced by configure as this
will help
solve the problem.
Makefile:2: ffbuild/config.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:40: /tools/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:41: /ffbuild/common.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:97: /libavutil/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:97: /ffbuild/library.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:99: /fftools/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:100: /doc/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:101: /doc/examples/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:167: /tests/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
make: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible « /tests/Makefile ». Arrêt.
Makefile:2: ffbuild/config.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:40: /tools/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:41: /ffbuild/common.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:97: /libavutil/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:97: /ffbuild/library.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:99: /fftools/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:100: /doc/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:101: /doc/examples/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Makefile:167: /tests/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
make: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible « /tests/Makefile ». Arrêt

--- here is my config_log

require_pkg_config libfreetype freetype2 ft2build.h FT_FREETYPE_H
FT_Init_FreeType
check_pkg_config libfreetype freetype2 ft2build.h FT_FREETYPE_H
FT_Init_FreeType
test_pkg_config libfreetype freetype2 ft2build.h FT_FREETYPE_H
FT_Init_FreeType
pkg-config --exists --print-errors freetype2
Package freetype2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `freetype2.pc'
No package 'freetype2' found
ERROR: freetype2 not found using pkg-config

could you help me to solve this install problem ?

regards
Jacky