[FFmpeg-user] Why is format=rgb24 required after maskedmerge?

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Fri Aug 21 21:23:32 EEST 2020

On 8/21/2020 10:59 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> I think git usage is far less complicated than ffmpeg.
> Also git should be better documented too.

Both of those are true :), but still can be mystifying.

For those on windoze, there are git GUIs available that take some of the
pain out; I generally use "Tortoise GIT". (Otherwise, I really don't like
git/hg/svn/cvs/etc (the no-server SCMS's), but those are what too many
people use.)

Re pointers- consider them an assembly language address.

z!