[FFmpeg-user] Demuxing HLS stream of fmp4 segments

Pedro Pedrosa pedrojvpedrosa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:30:11 EEST 2020

Hello all,

I can see that the feedback for the patch has been addressed and two new
patches have been submitted (thank you vectronic) here
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/list/?series=1018.

I also see this has been submitted to the FFmpeg-devel mailing list but
doesn't look like it has been merged to the git repo. Are there still any
issues with the patch? How does one make a successful contribution to
ffmpeg?